The Innisfail Chamber holds General Meetings each Month
Meetings follow an agenda, and often include a guest speaker who reports to guests concerning their fields of expertise. The idea is to have members of the Chamber get together in a positive, vibrant atmosphere where constructive input is encouraged.
A GREAT WORKSHOP
October – General Meeting of the Chamber
Time/Date: Tuesday 18 October 2016 | 6:00pm for 6:30pm
Venue: Shamrock Room, Brothers Leagues Club, Ernest St, Innisfail
Cost: Members $25, Non-Members $30 Meeting: Talk & Dinner
Topic: Elevator Speech: How to describe your business in two minutes.
Join us in a stimulating workshop by Kickstart Toastmaster (focus on Business Speaking)
Workshop facilitators: Kickstart Toastmaster (person names to be announced)
Please RSVP by Fri 14 October to email@example.com, or Voice/Text Nikki Lemonis: 0497 112 990
You are welcome to invite persons who may share an interest with the Chamber’s activities and/or the topic.
- Start meeting at 6:30pm
- President’s Welcome & Report
- Workshop by Kickstart Toastmasters.
- Continue Meeting: General Business, Other.
- Close meeting.
DINNER MENU – Alternate Drop
Main Course (tentative)
* Chicken Stack – Grilled chicken topped with a rasher of bacon and avocado served with salad and chips
* Mini Rump Steak – Cooked Medium (due to numbers) served with our Dianne sauce, and salad and chips
* Homemade Pavlova – served with strawberries and cream
Expressions of Interest
Volunteers required to assist on Chamber activities including: Speaker Program, Events, Forums, Secretarial, Marketing, Media, Research, Grant writing/Fund raising. Training provided. Also required is a pro-bono legal eagle, and someone experienced in big money. Wait …. and a volunteer for the position of Vice President (must be a financial member of the Chamber). All tasks are challenging, rewarding and visionary.
EOI’s close Mon 03 October. Talk with Michael Kateifides: 0488 577 900
Send EOI to: firstname.lastname@example.org
INNISFAIL CHAMBER: INFO
If you are a member of the Chamber, please check your entry in the directory and if it needs updating please forward the information to email@example.com so that changes can be implemented.
As a Chamber we are reliant on our members for their input, assistance and direction in order that our actions and projects improve the economic viability of the business community. The more members, the greater the input and potentially, the better the outcome.
To join, please complete the online form below. Annual membership is $165 due in July, lower rate if joining mid-year. Please contact the Secretary for more information.
The Innisfail District Chamber unites with businesses investing in the future of our community.
Membership Services and Benefits
• Monthly meetings, providing a forum to exchange ideas and information. Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month with dinner meetings.
• Regular information emails and updates. Stay informed of what’s going on in the district.
• Marketing and advertising opportunities. Market your business and advertise your special offers quickly and cheaply within the membership and the community.
• Networking opportunities. Meetings, functions and events.
• Opportunities to participate in community and business events as they arise. Festival of Innisfail, Awards Gala, Carols by Candlelight, Shop Local campaigns.
Business and Community Services
• Active in district Economic Development to attract new industry and business.
• Liaising with local council and providing information and advice about rates, services and business issues
• Promotion of tourism to the region.
• Provides a strong voice for pro-business policies at the local, state and federal level.
• Encourages public to shop locally.
Go to the “Join the Chamber” page to join online now!