The Innisfail Chamber holds General Meetings each Month
Meetings follow an agenda, and often include a guest speaker who reports to guests concerning their fields of expertise.
The idea is to have members of the Chamber get together in a positive, vibrant atmosphere where constructive input is encouraged.
November General Dinner Meeting
An Informative Presentation by
Guest Speaker: PETER ROBERTSON
CEO, WARRINA INNISFAIL
Date: Tuesday November 2016 Time: 6:00 pm for 6:30 pm start
Venue: To be Advised
Cost: Members $25, Non-Members $30 (inc Workshop & Dinner)
Topic: Aged Care
Join us in an informative presentation by Peter Robertson, CEO of Warrina Innisfail.
Please RSVP by Friday midday, 11th November firstname.lastname@example.org, or Phone/Text Nikki Lemonis: 0497 112 990
You are welcome to invite persons who may share an interest with the Chamber’s activities and/or the topic.
- Start meeting at 6:30pm
- President’s Welcome & Report
- Presentation by Peter Robertson, CEO Warrina Nursing Home, Innisfail
- Continue Meeting: General Business, Other.
- Close meeting.
DINNER MENU – dependent on venue (yet to be advised).
Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Executive Committee Member
With the recent appointment of Kylea Bergquist to the position of Vice President, a vacancy has been created on the Executive Committee.
Financial members of the Innisfail Chamber are invited to register their interest in being appointed as a committee member on the Executive Committee.
This EOI is being advertised on this Innisfail Chamber website only, no other channels.
EOI closes Monday 31 October. Please submit your EOI to: President@innisfailchamber.com.au
Members can also talk/text with Michael Kateifides, President of the Innisfail Chamber, on mobile: 0488 577 900
Expressions of Interest (EOI): Volunteers
The recent EOI for Volunteers closed on 03 October. It was advertised in the Innisfail Advocate and on this Innisfail Chamber website. On 04 October the following four people were appointed to the Innisfail Chamber as Project Volunteers/other:
Carmel Donges: Moving 12 month speaker program
Claudia Galea: Event Management
Emma Louis: pro bono Lawyer
Kylea Bergquist: Vice President
More information will be published soon about the people and the appointments.
Those requiring more information sooner, please contact Michael Kateifides, President of the Innisfail Chamber, on:
M: 0488 577 900, E: email@example.com
INNISFAIL CHAMBER: Directory, Information
If you are a member of the Chamber, please check your entry in the directory and if it needs updating please forward the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that changes can be implemented.
As a Chamber we are reliant on our members for their input, assistance and direction in order that our actions and projects improve the economic viability of the business community. The more members, the greater the input and potentially, the better the outcome.
To join, please complete the online form below. Annual membership is $165 due in July, lower rate if joining mid-year. Please contact the Secretary for more information.
The Innisfail District Chamber unites with businesses investing in the future of our community.
Membership Services and Benefits
• Monthly meetings, providing a forum to exchange ideas and information. Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month with dinner meetings.
• Regular information emails and updates. Stay informed of what’s going on in the district.
• Marketing and advertising opportunities. Market your business and advertise your special offers quickly and cheaply within the membership and the community.
• Networking opportunities. Meetings, functions and events.
• Opportunities to participate in community and business events as they arise. Festival of Innisfail, Awards Gala, Carols by Candlelight, Shop Local campaigns.
Business and Community Services
• Active in district Economic Development to attract new industry and business.
• Liaising with local council and providing information and advice about rates, services and business issues
• Promotion of tourism to the region.
• Provides a strong voice for pro-business policies at the local, state and federal level.
• Encourages public to shop locally.
Go to the “Join the Chamber” page to join online now!