Major Prize 1 x $10,000 Shopping Vouchers
Minor Prizes 10 x $500 Shopping Vouchers,
1 x $500 Feast of the Senses - River Feast Door Prize - If you pay entry to Feast of the Senses – River
Feast you get an additional ticket for this draw
ALL SHOPPING VOUCHERS ARE TO BE SPENT ONLY AT PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES
HOW TO ENTER
• Spend $25 or more in a participating business and receive 1 entry (can be accumulated from the same
store). For purchases of greater than $25 value, multiple entries will be received, 1 per $25 Increments.
• Attach your receipt to your ticket stubs and retain to claim your prize.
• Complete your entry ticket with your details and place your entry ticket into the supplied promotion box at
any participating business location.
• All Entries in store will be collected by Thursday March 26th 2020
• All Market Day Entries will be collected 30 minutes before the main draw on March 29th 2020
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• The person/s named on the ticket must be present to WIN (must show government issued ID)
• Winners are required to be present on Sunday March 29th 2020 at 2:30 pm Sharp
• Winners are required to present their ticket stub and receipt (physical or digital) to claim their prize
• All entry forms will be checked and validated by the nominated persons
• Vouchers are NOT redeemable for Cash
• Vouchers are Valid until Sunday June 28th 2020
HOW IT IS DRAWN
• The prizes will be drawn Sunday March 29th 2020 at 2:30PM Sharp at the “Feast of the Senses – River Feast”
• The Chamber President/Mayor will draw out the lucky winners
• If the winner is not present, another ticket will be drawn until all prizes are claimed
HOW TO BECOME A PARTICIPATING BUSINESS
• Sign up for the IDCCIT Shop Local and Win Promotion by contacting the Secretary on or see any Chamber Executive Member.
• Pay $300 (Chamber Member) $375 (Non-Chamber Member) by December 20th 2019 • Supply your qualifying customers with a ticket and receipt and place ticket stub into the box provided to your business
• If you do not have physical receipts you can stamp the back of the ticket with your business details and amount spent. HOW YOUR BUSINESS WILL BENEFIT
• This promotion is intended to encourage the spending of monies locally, and helping to stop the flow of monies leaving local businesses for elsewhere.
• Promote spending of monies during the post-Christmas period. • Promotional flyers and signage will incorporate participating business
• To promote the “SHOP LOCAL AND WIN” Promotion, it will be widely communicated through, webpage, Facebook, radio, newspaper and Street Signage throughout the district.